Friday 1 June 2012

Hi Ho,

Is that off to work I go ....

I'm struggling a little with the work thing. I jointly run a small business in maintenance. We are registerd company and employ a team. The GFC has had an affect sending one of retirees out doing the same thing and we just can't compete. So it's a bit of a battle to find where we fit right now. Work is really slow and $ ahhh let's just not go there .... anyway I've take to going to the duck pond recently.

I was treated to a Goose family - I've never seen them close up before. The male is very unusual indeed.

After meditating there for what seemed again like a few minutes several hours had actually gone by and I needed to perform several tasks in a small space of time before a meeting.

What did I do ..... pulled energy ... just called energy to aid me and didn't put any emotion into it, either it would work or it would not as I stood in a que and said .... what would it take for me to be next .... guess what .... all the people had paperwork to complet and almost instantly it was me that was next ... Wow how could it be better I asked ... the lady gave me a code ... thank you and how could it be better then she loaded me into the computer with a pass and it was all over and I still made the meet.

Whoooeeee. I love being here right now and I so giggle at being me .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment