Thursday 31 May 2012

Hello Beautiful Person. What a joy it is that you are in my world, thank you for being you.

Ever had a magical moment happen to you? Ever just suddenly burst into laughter? That's magic for me. What about you?

I started with Access, learning, practising, utilising 2 months ago. I'm not the same person I was then, I don't overreact. It's that simple. I don't spend the day trying to control my tears, because they only show up when I'm laughing. How great is that? Would you do anything if you had the opportunity to change?

Today, I as I connected to the power of the universe, ( you may call that sunlight or God, whatever rocks your boat ). I was outside on the stairs and suddenly there was a stir in the air. From out of nowhere came, crows, pippies, minors, green and red birds, and a few others that I just don't know how to describe. They were there in front of me ... flying, trittering, singing ... truth and beauty all right there just as a gift for me.  What had I done ... nothing ... well opened energetically ... Do you know what that is? It's when your just happy to be who you are and allow the warmth of that to flow through your entire being. How cool is that? Anyway I've digressed, the birds entertained me for about 15 minutes and just to make sure I knew the universe was gifting me numerous butterflys joined in. I felt love touch me.

How does life get better than that? What else is possible?

Thank you Universe. Thank you Mother Earth.
Thank you Gary Douglas. Thank you Shauna Teaken. Thank you body.

And most important of all thank you beautiful person for spending a few moments with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment