Thursday 24 May 2012

Good Morning, It's 2am here in SE Qld. This is a normal time for me, somewhere between 2 and 4am my peepers open at the dawn of a new day and the gratitude of being able to watch, in it's rising. It just is, I'm definately a morning person, I appreciate not everyone is, and isn't that just the best awesome gift, we're all different. Like one piece in a giant puzzle. Whoooowe! We're so fortunate to be.

Someone asked me what my genre was, I just had no idea what that word meant, I looked up the Thesaurus and found, brand, catagory; well ... I like to write about what's happening with me. I like to share it here with you. Is there a name for that? I write other things, I've written stories, mostly they are fantasy or romance fantasy or children's stories of what's possible. So I've kind of taken on board that my genre is fantasy.

Does that limit what I write?

It's so encouraging for me to be able to share here. I feel blessed to have that option in my writing world. My working world is surrounded by manual labour and this part of my day encourages me to be grateful. I know we are in such a gifted place, enabled to write freely as a woman, anything I want, there's no rules really that I'm aware of, but, there's common sense. Well at least that's where I come from, common sense, caring, gentleness and contribution.

What contribution can I be to others while I write?

That's the sort of question I ask before my fingers begin dancing over the keys. I'm always been amazed by my own ability to touch type it makes me giggle, because my hands seem to be alive on their own, Oh I know my brain is in there, yet, it still looks funny. I'm grateful to be so fortunate.

Most of the human race functions on auto pilot, their brain is so busy with noise that they don't or can't think about what they are doing. What would it take without it being a judgement call to become more aware and function from "love" and "care"? I've used these words before.

Are we here to encourage each other to become all that is possible to experience anything that is desired? Is life the united greatness of how we are together that makes it the awesome experience?

 :) thank you for taking your valuable time to read where I am today :)

1 comment: