Tuesday 8 May 2012

Hi - 8th May, Tuesday (Choose Day)

Wow!! Exciting isn't it ... the air ... the changes in the wind ... the full moon on the weekend ... wow ... How does life get better than it is right now?

Ever noticed how a question can be used when you're frustrated, angry, happy or sad and it's the same question yet it has clenched teeth, a ho hum voice, a giggle or streaming with tears.

How does life get better than it is right now?

This month - 5 - so exciting, you get to choose, if you don't like what you've chosen, choose something else. There's always assistance it's up to you. Positive thoughts create positive action. It is only you that can stop change and it is only you that can create it. Powerful stuff isn't it.

Every wanted your power back? Ever dreamed that there must be more? Ever started searching for it? Ever been sqashed down and told NO?

Are you still looking?

How does life get better than it is right now?

In November last year I started searching. It took 4 months to find the right person to unlock the awesomeness of Helen. Not that it wasn't there, it always has been and that is so light to say and tingly all over it must be truth. Life (human existance / negative actions and thoughts / others) simply sqashed me down and well in truth I conformed to it. Yet, there was a longing and it is within me still a desire to break all these shackles and set me free. I'm here I count I'm important I'm part of the great oneness just like you. It's so simple to unlock these years and years of turmoil.

I perceive, "you don't know how bad I've had it" coming across this page.

Well at 15 I was working full time, no home, truth it wasn't a great place before 15 alot of scary stuff went on there for a baby girl. At 15 I was still a child and raped and violated in ways that would turn one white. Sound like a victim. I'm not. I refuse to let the ....... get me down. I moved on from place to place, violence occurred within marriage, the church shunned me, further violence within the work place. Sound like a victim. I'm not. I still refused to let the ..... get me down. I walked away with nothing. Changed completely my environment and then a woman friend cut me so deeply I stopped. I faced the black wall that is life itself and well ....

Ok this is the summary. How do you feel about me not knowing?   ... now

How does life get better than it is right now?                        Let me show you ....

No comments:

Post a Comment