Wednesday 23 May 2012

Good morning! Miss me? Some little gremlins were in my computer and played some tricks. Sorry, all better now and I'm back.

Major changes are happening. I'm going to launch classes to learn to knit, crochet, needle point, sewing and quilling. This all came about from a trip to Mt Gravatt shopping centre. I was waiting for my car to be serviced so I sat in the downstairs food court on one of those large bench seats, pulled out my crochet, currently working on a piece for the newest baby. So many people smiled at first then started coming up and saying, "do you teach that?"

Currently I'm looking for a venue in Logan, Qld, Aust. Plans are to run classes from 10 til 12 Tuesday Morning - how to crochet, then 12.30 til 2.30 Tuesday Afternoon - how to knit. Then swap them around Thursday. from 10 til 12 Thursday Morning - how to knit, then 12.30 til 2.30 Thursday Afternoon - how to crochet. 1st week of the month. What do you think? Would you provide feedback? Are you interested?

Currently also studying Access, there will be sessions offered as soon as ..... there's a venue .... plans are to ... go for it .... Life is about choice .... it's feel the fear and do it any way ... :)

I've just finished my competition piece for the Ekka - acrylic painting = it's a sea scape, "Pelican Picnic" if you're going to the show, keep your eye out and let me know what you think!

Joyous to be back ....

No comments:

Post a Comment