Monday 28 May 2012

Hi Everyone. Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate them.

.... I will evenutally put my picture on my blog .... though I'm way more than my face, just having a bit of fun showing eveyone parts of me and adding a little poetry too ... every now and then ... Are you sure you want to see my face?    What if I look like a firey dragon? What if I look like Godzilla? What if I'm a mermaid? What if I'm a different?  just funning with you ... or am I? ... whooee, play, laugh out loud, fun, ... oh yes ... creating a new word ..... WOLLFP .... wollfp  it up!

Yesterday one attended a workshop to uncreate and destroy drama .... whoooeee so glad to have had WOLLFP with me  then .... ha ha

What a treat this morning was, beautiful mixture of birds, all around me while I attended work, they sat on the fence and sang gorgeous songs, It was truth and beauty and tangible oneness (God if you prefer). Everything is changing ... can you sense it? Do you sense the change .... do you sense the oneness in growth ... we've been waiting a very long time for this ... open communication has allowed much change ... it's so awesome ... are you aware? What would it take to have more awareness?

What else is possible? What can I do to contribute to the changes to show more gratitude and more kindness? What awareness is required to join together and know that we are all part of the oneness? Each of us gifted in a unique way, sure some may be the brain and some may be the poop hole, yet one doesn't function without the other..... as always laugh out loud .... "for all we know the best is yet to come."

I've always been gifted with a special energy sensory perception. I am not alone, there are many recorded cases. I sense animals issues. I hear trees sing after the rain. Flying things seem to be my specialty though ... the bees, the dragonfly, the butterfly, birds .... I was with my Aunt when she passed ... the room was dark like night at 1pm on a sunny day, the body without her was hollow and grey, yet the light I saw leave in the dark like a teardrop of wonderful luminous silvery glow the size of a new born baby, what left was truth and awareness. I have been gifted true beauty by these things. What else is possible?

It is not always what one expects, in fact I'd go so far as to say it's never what one expects ... yet .... it is always what one asks for. So ... be aware of your wishes.... for they may just come true.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment