Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hi everyone it's very early morning 3.40am, yes for me mornings do it.

I share some of me from yesterday here with you now. I was fortunate enough to see some ducks and a swan, I sat meditating for what seemed liked a few minutes, though Earth time was over an hour. The sun lifted the fog off the water and enabled some awesome screens to be photgraphed for later study for painting. In my existence I've always been creative, I get a buzz out of watching a blank pages fill with words, paper change as I draw and canvas turn into something unique. My hands are gifted with the ability to do much creativity. I am grateful for them and to be here now with you.

The scent of hot coffee freshly brewed fills the room and I am transported to another time.

I share some more of me some of my past. My childhood like many others was not easy. I'm not going into details, because they simply don't matter, it was long ago and I am no longer a victim. I was then, however I have realised that learned behaviour governs much of existence. Great grandparents taught grandparents who taught our parents who taught us and so on back and forward. The great gift we have in our generation is education and choice.       
                  I choose not to follow their teachings ... What about you?

At 15 I left home, as were the rules in the early 70s I had a place to live and a job. I walked over 20 to 30ks through the night to ensure the secrecy of running away. I had enough of what was happening so I simply planned it and left. It did not change the situation though my leaving did stir what eventually would be change. I'm sorry for those left behind I was endeavouring to make a change endeavouring to say STOP, I had no idea what would happen, I just had to go. I arrived at my new residence and was preparing to rest when I saw the panel van with it's vertical (thankfully different from most Panel Vans at the time) back doors and I knew I was in trouble. I ran, yet I was not fast enough, hands around my throat, air left my body unconscious, I was placed in the back of that van. My awesome body begins recovery, though time seems frozen for a moment, I'm aware the doorway is free. One chance and one chance only, as the car moves, I move up and out and running in a split second I ran through the house, though time still seemed to be still, I ran, I was present, I was calculating what to do, I ran to the toilet at the back of the house, I placed my feet against the wall and my body against the door the actual toilet was too my left away from my person. I talked to my body and to the wall, yes half crazed of course. "Body be strong, wall be solid." over and over again I was 100 percent present. I can't be certain of the time line maybe 20 or 30 minutes. Time enough for the lady of the new residence, screaming then realising I was in trouble calling the Police, for the Police to be dispatched and then show up and then defuse the situation. During this time I was aware of what was happening. During this time me a 15yr old 5foot female held the door against a raged fully grown man 5ft 10 inches and at least 3 times my weight, yet the body and the door held.

I don't tell this story for sypathy, I tell if for strength, many cases happen of great feats often, this one is simply mine ...... How did this occur? Super Girl? Was it magic? ... What else is possible?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey Helen! Good to let the story go.

    ReplyDelete