Saturday 26 May 2012

Good Morning Everyone,

What a gorgeous day. Thank you Universe. We have been gifted with a beautiful sky today, it's colours are amazing, blue and greys and clouds swirling and dancing. It's awesome. The sun is gathering itself to pop! Wow. How did we get so fortunate?

Yesterday, I took Mum to the hospital, time for that cast to come off. Yeah! The traffic was horrid in the rain, every one seemed to be going 40ks. So I opened myself to the magic of the world and swished a little, suddenly the cars all started to pull over to the left. Magic indeed in these hands. How fortunate am I? Arrived on time for our appointment, radio blaring how the highway was still blocked. Giggled a little.

Wow what a wall blast walking into the hospital was. All those unconcious people, really dragged on me like walking through wet tar or heavy mud. I had to work on my gold umbrella ever second for a few minutes. It was amazing though. As my awareness grows, I am gifted with a knowing exactly what is required. How special are we?

The nurses where complaining how far behind they were. I asked ... What else is possible. Suddenly the room had fewer people and the nurses were happier. I asked. What would it take to be next? Guess what ... Mum's name was called. The nurse said there's no one to take off the cast. I asked. What else is possible? The doc said I'll do it myself.... The nurses face. Then the guy who normally does it came back from lunch .... shook his head ..... "I've never seen a doc do that here" ..... What else is possible?

What else is possible? Truth, we have no control really, what's going to happen is going to happen, it just is what it is. Do what makes you feel lighter. Life on this planet is a playground of possibility. What about letting go and having fun? LOL = laugh out loud :)

1 comment: