Thursday 7 June 2012

Good Morning, 7th June, What an awesome time it is with Venus so visible to so many. A time to be more aware. Do you know what awareness is? It's being present in your space and time, actually being part of what's happening in the moment. Most of us are more aware at the moment because our awareness has enlarged from this planet where we do our every day tasks to the heavens where Venus is visible. What would it take to have more awareness always?

Only recently for me, just a couple of months, I was introduced to Conscious Awareness. What has it done for me? Changed the way I view myself. I'm a big girl and I have always been that, teased at school, judged by others in my choosen career beause I'm not Barbie like, I felt unworthy and I cried all the time. Access has enabled me to be mood balaned. Only those that have moodiness will understand this.                If that's all that happened to me this Access then it would be way worth it.

What else has happened? In short Access has changed the way I 'fit' (ha ha like the pun) into living on this planet. Access has changed how I approach daily life, more than that Access allows me to see who I am in all my wonder. Wow! How awesome is that 2 months ago in the dark and crying to today having morning tea with a group of people in a public place.     Me.  
                       How about you? Do you want a better life?

Gary Douglas (thank you Gary) founded Conscious Awareness around 25 years ago, it's easy to find more just google Conscious Awareness.

There are a few practitioners around at the moment who would aid you to have more. More what? More Joy, More Money, More Wellbeing, More .... More of whatever rocks your boat, More.

How do you find a practitioner in your area? Easy ... Google Conscious Awareness Practitioners then check in the boxes Australia and your area.  How does it get better than that? What else is possible?

Has doing what you do every day worked for you so far? Would you be willing to give 3 hours to change 1 thing? What does it take to change your world? - It takes effort, everything takes effort, getting out of bed takes effort, you don't have to but it's not living. Is your life what you want it to be? Do you want it to change?             Well .... Contact a practioner.

What's involved? It takes about 3 sessions to notice a shift and in reality that's about 3 hours ... hmmmmm .... cogs are ticking .... that's not that much time perhaps it's worth a try.

You are the one that can change your world, You. You are also the one that can leave it as it is, You. You have the power, yes, You.


I here smiling and going to morning tea because Shauna Teaken (thank you Shauna) aided me. I'm here in Logan, if you want to change your world contact Access Consciousness, Google Shauna Teaken or email me bizauz@bigpond.com and book in for Access Bars session to begin to Change your World ... Rock your Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment