Sunday 3 June 2012

Hi Ho.

Ever wanted to change things in your life?
Finding that the way things are just isn't working for you?
What if it were easy to change? Would you?                         Seriously.
How much effort do you put into making sure your day is filled with drama / difficulty?
Hard question?    
Sure it takes effort .... getting out of bed takes effort.

I had enough of my life the way it was so I asked .... What else is possible?
Kids know ...  they ask questions all the time ... they don't take anything seriously (usually)
For me ... not long ago ... was work / home / work / home (existing not living)

Then I found a key that worked for me .... and now I am living ...         want to know more?

Recently I've taken to watching the sky. How gorgeous is this planet? We are surronded by stars that change every day, clouds that make awesome shapes and recently rain drops that seem to stop mid air they were going so slowly. How does life get better than that? Just taking a moment to watch the sky.

Just outside the Art Centre, Wembley Rd, Logan .... 3.30pm
Picture frame in the sky sized - must have been 50 at least white parrots, dancing in the sky, they were in formation and what a dance it was. It took about 10 minutes they moved through the air so freely, as if they were a sheet of silk flowing in the wind. How awesome it is to see the wonders of this planet?How fragile it is! How much do we take it for granted? How fortunate I am to appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment