Wednesday 13 June 2012

Good Morning all those that would be famous. How do we become famous? We put our hands up, straight up and wait for the pull upwards, if you know what I mean, you're on the same page.

Yesterday I sat looking at trees for about 3 hours. Just sat there, staring, I had nothing in my mind, complete and total space. For the first time in my life I got the blonde joke thing (people tease blondes, why?) it never made sense to me as I'm not blonde, blonde runs in my family and they're all really super intelligent with degrees, so I just never understood the anecdote, yet space is where and what I was yesterday and here it is, in that space I learned more about me than I ever thought possible.

After this blank, I drove my car, in search ... in search of what ... well I guess I'm just going to have to keep driving and walking and staring at trees. I just don't know. What does this mean? For me ... the control freak of the centrury ... complete terror and awesome excitement all rolled into one. I've let go. Yes, me. There's just blank. A completely empty canvas.

One of my hats is artist. A blank canvas is the most daunting and exciting place. It will be interesting to see what events occur today. Lucky for some day 13, definately lucky for me always loved the number myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment