Monday 4 June 2012

Hi Everyone,

Sitting at my loved desk. It is truely beautiful work with all it's little draws and secret compartments. It houses some much loved treasures and where I do all my work on my new and lovely computer. Who said it had to be expensive? I purchased this from Office works for a few hundred dollars and it's a dream to work with. I am truely fortunate.

It takes me back a bit, looking at that gorgeous moon in the sky. We have so many gifts each day. How lucky we are to be able to see such things. One of my favourite pictures is of my little garden, it's not big at all but it is loved and it shows me something beautiful regularly in return, gorgeous orange hybiscus, awesome bird of paradise, lemon blossoms, so much joy. I wonder around there touching all the leaves and saying how loved each one is and I give them a drink of seaweed and water, doesn't smell great but they love it and they so respond. I have a passion fruit vine, it was about 10cm when I planted it, it takes up 1metre square now, and it dances for me, the chimes are going, the crystal is flashing it's prism and I am the only one it's for. How fortunate am I?

There's about 10 projects I'm working on at the moment. I like to have a few different ones going keeps me entertained, they all seem to be finishing at the same time. My Pelican painting for the Ekka, painting Day for Patrick (for my nephew's 16th birthday next month), a history book of my Dad's life, crochet for Jess's new baby girl and a jacket for Amity too, my novel which to go to out tomorrow (What would it take for my book to be accepted and printed and a best seller?), and of course my loved new passion with the blog and always my social scene. New to my repertoire is Access. I'm learning and learning all about that too now. I really am fortunate. What else is possible?

I watched a short video on a heavy man who decided to change his life one step at a time and he walked and ran for 9 months and is now the picture of health. How awesome are we that we just decided to do something and do it.  I saw a documentary on Saturn and the Scientists are planning to send a maned space ship there. Wow!                                What else is possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment