Saturday 9 June 2012

Good Morning to all who dare to be all they are capable of. 

There's a famous quote that goes along those lines ... Robert Louis Stevenson ... "to become what we are capable of is the only end in life." My mother gave me a bookmark with these words.

On the weekend I was tested.

My awareness of others was tested. My trust in myself was tested. Truth, I'd say I failed the test.
Yet, now I see it was more than a test it was an opening to become more, to stretch myself, to allow a change to occur in this reflective mind.

I'm inspired by the action of you. Your encouragement to go further, your words of allowance, your ability to question and your inspiration to change the world for others to change in return and make something more, stronger, better. We are connected to each other at our hearts I'm sure of it now.

My life has been quite often about allowing and trusting without question, yet, there are those that would and do take advantage of this. So, here it is for me, I am willing for the allowance to continue without judgement - in return - will others do the same?

I'm wonder if life is simply and with great complication ... question on question?

One will comment as has been requested without judgement on those that challenged me on the weekend and one will keep those interested in the outcomes.     What else is possible?

Always with love ... Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment