Wednesday 27 June 2012

Good Morning :)


Chating with a couple of interesting humans lately about dragonflys and swans. Interesting that they start out not so pretty and change into gorgeous. I wonder if the same is happening for humans?

What? Yes, consider this. We've evolved, yes? We started as Neanderthal right? Everyone can get that, so we've become easier on the eyes to ourselves. Yet have we changed from back then inside? Well what if we are? What if right now, here on this planet, is the time you shine? What if it's right there under the surface locked away from everyone? Do you recognise yourself when you look in the mirror? Would you be willing to attempt a change?

I've changed. In the last few months I've looked at myself. Not that I'm bad or good or ugly or not, just that I wasn't happy and well was on the edge. A kind lady outstretched her hand to me and I read or heard. Be the change you want to see in the world and it gave me the strength to keep going. You may know Shauna Teaken (thank you Shauna - may your world be filled with all you desire and if I can aid you, your welcome to my bag of tricks) , Shauna introduced me to Bars and you may know Gary Douglas (thank you Gary, though we have not met, you have made it possible for more and again if I can aid you your welcome to my bag of tricks), he brought us access consciousness and Bars. We know what consciousness is yes, awareness of being present.

What's Bars? 32 points on the head. What's it do? gives one a gentle massage or more. Who runs bars? Any Bars Practitioner or Facilitator. How do we find them. There's two here ... Shauna Teaken or me, there are others yes look on the Access Web Site.

Sounds vague .... for me ... it's better not to fill one with expectation. Who doesn't want a gentle massage? What if Bars brought you more? More What? More of anything you can imagine ..... Interested?

How many are down? How many are on the brink of jumping? Does it belong to you? Ask ... ask what? yourself, go into a private space or not and give yourself a moment to hear and ask. Does this belong to me?  weird yes of course ... This simple question was one of the most profound changes to where I am now.                   How's what you're doing now working for you?

What if Bars is the answer you've been seeking? Is it worth 1 try? Sure it takes effort. Everything takes effort ... getting out of bed takes effort. Of course you may not want to .... don't ..  it's your choice. All that's available is all that your missing .... so what's your take? Ask .... body would you like bars run?    Your body has it's own consciousness. How do I know this we all have a spirit and when we pass the body is left so there is definately two parts to the whole. To weird for you? Here it is ...... How's what you're doing right now working in your world?

What if just for 1 day, just one ... you took the $ you deserve to spend on you and had a Bars Session?           What if you just received a gentle massage that enabled you to have a more rested body?         What if Bars is what you need to stop the wanting to jump?        Are you willing?

For me .... just a few months ago .... hiding away from the world because I just wasn't good enough to participate had me crying all the time and so sad jumping was definately the best option so I asked for more and here I am now offering it to you so I've been dark and stormy and heavy and ready to jump and now I'm more ............ Always with kindness       Essense of Helen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment