Tuesday 5 June 2012

As a child words seem to be a bit of a jumble for me. I was fascinated with them, the way they formed and how linking them made something happen. Numbers were easier for me. They were like my friends, they never lied and they always worked. I wrote, drew, painted, cut and paste and added up numbers all the time. Creating something from a blank page was what rocked my boat, truth, it still does. My working life started as a check out chick when I memorised all the specials list easy one look. Then to screen printing, I enjoyed that, even though it was messy, there were bits and bobs shops along the way until I found Graphic Designing and Printing, all my loves rolled into one. I miss it now after 10 years, but I'd had enough doing it for 20years. Anything is possible. I finished my education at night school and later my diploma in segments. Be who you are, follow your dreams, try. It's all in the ride that makes the enjoyment truth. There are tools and those willing to show the way. Ask ...

No comments:

Post a Comment