Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hello lovely stars,


As we have now passed the shortest day in the Southern Hemisphere, winter solstice for us ... look up and see the winter wonderland of stars in the sky, then take a look in the mirror and see another one there in the glass, yes, you.

There's no one like you. No one. You are the most unique gift of all time. Yes. You.

How can you be all you truly are if you hold back and who benefits by the holding back of you? You are the only one to set yourself free, truly free with the truth of who you are. You're awesome! Yes you. No one on this planet of 7 billion is like you. Once you get this, all the things you ever wanted to do, will have new meaning and you'll start doing them, that's why we are here.

Sounds too simple doesn't it? How's holding back working for you?

There's a song from a couple of years back by Joy Veoth "Welcome to the World". Part of it states ... everything we've ever done has brought us to right here ... this is so the truth for me.
 
My life, until about 3 months ago was dark and stormy. Ask any of my work mates, they'll tell you. I'm not alone here, everyone is having such a tough time it's easy for us to pick up on others and carry that too, particularly if we care. Who cares? I care ... I do, that's why I write and post notes and participate in as much as possible. I care. I care about you. So what if I don't know you. You are part of this planet and it is less without you, so I care. You are important and if you're the only one that get's it today, I've done well, so I care.
 
See how snowballing that is. Well ... How's not being the truth of who you are working out?
 
I've never met anyone that has had the perfect life. There's been some that have had it easier than others financially yet they seem to have other hang ups. So let's stop, take a breath, choose not to be so hard on you, choose to showyou, choose to care and have heart or don't. Ok sure you may get hurt, yet you may also discover the most awesome gift ever. What if life could be more than you could possibly imagine? How's your positive imagination?
 
In keeping with reading your posts on spelling. I've taken to checking and double checking and in writing this I discovered truely doesn't have a "e" and so I've learned today from posting - hahaha I'd spelt it that way my whole life .....  thanks for caring enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment