Thursday 14 June 2012

Hello Gorgeous!

I have this posted on my bathroom mirror. Being my own best friend is part of the secret to the greatest existence possible. What are the others? There's not many but you have access to all ....

My Nana taught me to crochet, my Dad taught me to speak, my Mum taught me to knit, school taught me to needlepoint and quilling ... ahhh that's an interesting story.

Each of us is gifted with the most unique abilities, each of us is special and guess what, there's only one ... yes just one you. How awesome is that?

I have had the the awesome privilege of access consciousness, founded by Gary Douglas (thank you Gary), passed onto me by Shauna Teaken (thank you Shauna) and now I am a Bars Practitioner. What's bars. The best secret every released.

My life as an Australian Woman has been filled with hardship, rough jaunts, car accidents, broken realtionships, death .... ease, joy, glory and I wouldn't swap one second. It's all in the way you look at the ride - sometimes it's up, sometimes it's on a curve, sometimes one is completely upside down ...  but Wow!! How lucky are we to breath? and to know it???? .... :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment