Thursday 28 June 2012


Hi Everyone, I’m Helen from Australian Corporate Maintenance, most call us ACM. Our web site is acm4u, because we’re all about service. This is just one of the things I do. I'm also a Artist, with a piece called "Pelican Picnic" in the upcoming Brisbane Ekka. I'm also a Bars Practitioner. What's Bars .... (32 points on the head, it's like a gentle massage, or not) ask me, no it's nothing to do with the Pub, but that's a funny thought haha.
How often are you too tired? Most of us spend all our energy taking care of ..... home, office, staff, co-workers, children, partners. Right?

Is there time for you?

Do you ever even consider how important you are? Have you ever asked yourself ..... What would happen in my world if I wasn’t in it? This small sentence changed my existence completely. Before I considered this I was always too busy for me. I take care of myself now First, because it means I have more to give. How profound is that? I’m not the only person who got this ... Famous people get it .....


Robert Louis Stevenson wrote ... to be all one is capable of is the only means to life. Each of us is a unique package, no one is the same. Who gets this? What is possible? Ever wanted to get up for a new day and generate for yourself?

Call ACM to do all those tasks taking up your energy because you don't have time.

What jobs? Change light bulbs, install towel rail, fix the hole in the wall, sticky door handle, broken fence pailings, assemble the furniture pack you brought, build hubby a special cabinet, anything inside requiring maintenance, home or office and release the energy for yourself ......

Wishing you all a wonderful day and thank you for reading ... How many of you will ask that question .... What would happen in my world if I wasn’t in it?      Helen ACM

No comments:

Post a Comment