Wednesday 4 July 2012

The change we've all been asking for is occurring.

For me, being in business has always been about others. Ensuring that the people I work with are taken care of and that the clients know just how important they are.

Being in maintenance has taught me many things and I am grateful for the knowledge.

Having passion to ensure your family is safer to enable more quality time is a high priority.  I'm into transparent, it's what works for me. I'm into caring, it rocks my boat. I'm into listening and giving. For me, it seems more and more people are stealing other people's words and ideas. For those that steal, it won't work, it's just a quick fix, stealing never works it just creates more lies and nothing florishes in lies.

Of course, it's all about choice. I'm fully aware, this kind of discussion will be having some squirming in their seats.

For me, now is the time to blow the lid off taboo subjects.

I was at the park Monday where I spend each morning having a walk and I'm grateful to the Swans and Signets for ensuring I want to go when it's 4 degrees. The council was spraying weeds. I rang and spoke to a lovely young receptionist who could not answer whether it was safe for the animals and children ???????????? What's that all about ????????????????

Politics .... we have a leader here in Qld that's combating financial crisis by reduction in staff. What's that all about????????????????? Surely there are other ways. What about a more realistic wage for everyone  and put more staff on? It's just a choice. Where's the care?????????? Where's the open forum for discussion about our state???????????

Child abuse ........... STOP IT NOW ........... Where are those with skills that give other options than beating a defenceless being? Animals, children, wives         whatever , chose to stop, chose to find another path, there is assistance if a choice is made each time. What about choosing to ask?

Is it just me that's aware something is missing here? I'm into a more weird approach. What's been occurring just doesn't work. For me what everyone names as "normal" doesn't cut it. I have kept quiet for too long now is the time to speak about change. I'm available for open discussion. I'm putting my hand up to be one to talk. I'm talking with some people today about choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment