Thursday 12 July 2012

Good Morning Gorgeous Ones.

I appreciate it's too hard to think about tomorrow when there's so much to do today so here's the take on today. Remove all judgement of you, just for today .... be you and change the world  ... What have you got to loose ........... if nothing else you'll gain time ........ is that of any value? You know that time in front of the mirror ....... oh I'm toooo                             whatever. Use that time instead to just be you, breath, smile, take a second to see a flower blossoming, your child's face, your gorgeous lover, a poem, your boss with kinder eyes. Hey not an eternity, just for today. Do you want your life to be as it is?

I used to have a magic wand. When I was little I waved it and became a movie star. I practised it daily and I was famous. When I was an older child I still used that wand and became a famous singer, I practised daily and I was famous. Did anyone else know except me that was famous, NO. Does that matter if one is the only one who knows? 

I heard a reading from Dr. Dain Heer that states removal of judgement will bring back magic, not word for word and yes my take on it, but the meaning is there, if you want to get the quote exactly check out his web. For me, I agree, it is YOU, it is ME, it is US, those that choose that can change .... change what? ..  Change Everything .. I'm me I'm changing my world and yes .. I'm weird .. Meaning: Someone who is excessively amazing ... example: Psshhhh, that girl's so weird that she’s amazing!

Some events took place in my life and suddenly my magic wand was gone. It completely disappeared for years. One day, on the edge of a duck pond, I cried, I screamed, there must be more, there must. Where is it? What do I have to do? Where do I go? Truth. Suddenly I moved.  I just couldn't do the                   anymore. Am I better off? Well I'm still here and I'm writing and you're reading so am I? It took some years to change my points of view enough to look in unusual places for change and one day I demand it in March 2012 and a beautiful lady put her hand out and said "I think I can help, join me" I did and I am NOT the same. I used to hide under a rock. Now I don't. I used to be moody, now I'm not. I used to wear only black, now I don't. I gift you these words so you don't have to wait as long as I did, look in unusual places, try unusual things. How's what you're doing now working?                              I know some of you will be ahhhhh on with these words.

Here's the reason I said them. ......... Be you and change the world. Your world. Choose. Look in places where you get shaky, of course use your awareness, safety first always, and always with a loving kindness to yourself ..... oh I hear it ..... Who Me ... I don't like that person ..... well here it is, that's the person you are right now, do you like to breath, feel the sun, rain on your face, see flowers unfolding before you, prisms in the sunlight, someone else's face. Use that energy to look, type, read, go places ........... keep trying. Someone helped me. I would gift you with some names, places, tools. There's lots, contact me. PO Box 6149 Logan Central 4114 (snail mail) or post here for some choices.

Don't like that idea, I have no point of view on it .... choose something else. It's all choice, it’s you who can change what's in your world. Yes You.............. Are you willing to try? to Choose? to Look?

Always with love ............ Helen                    Just for today .... be you and change the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment