Friday 6 July 2012

Good Morning Super Stars,

Here I am with my new look. Thank you for commenting that you liked it.

For a while I was lost in the blank that lay before me. Blank what, blank everything. No husband (he found is niche elsewhere), no children (all finished school and moved on), new skills (just accomplished becoming a Bars Practitioner, working on becoming a facilitator), ACM co-owner (doesn't require me full time now). Quite skilled; great with computers, anything really to do with my amazing hands, paint, draw, colour and paste, knit, sew, crochet, quill and well you get the picture.

Here it is ... a shop front ... a place for others that have skills to meet and greet and pass on their info to those who do not yet know. A place for us to share and to invite others.

I'd like some new artists to contact me with their info. I'd like to display works on consignment. I'm keen to hear if you have a skill you'd like to teach. Please let me know it you would like to learn something new. It will be cost effective and you will take your finished product with you.

Where .... this is where I am .... Logan .......... I'm bringing all the skills I have right here. I'm not originally from this area, born RBH, travelled extensively in Australia, and a little overseas, and here I am calling Logan home. So if your interested ..... simply let me know.

My thoughts were to blog the event of opening a shop front. What say you? Interested?

Just for today, be all you are capable of .... just like Robert Louis Stevenson said 1 or 2 years ago .... ha ha ha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment