Wednesday 11 July 2012

Good Morning,

Blogging has been a challenge for me. I've always struggled with words. They are what unites us in many ways and they can destroy us very easily. Yet, without them we have no concept of what is required from others or for ourselves. For me, it's been a challenge to type what might be of interest.
All that aside, it seems that blogging for me has been a failure as looking back there's been little if any response bar a couple of beautiful kind hearts who continue to encourage and I thank them most sincerely.

I will continue though really now for my own value rather than that of others. Changing the face of my blog, it's name and it's content have been a journey for me. It's been about the changes within this one being. I started with an idea that other's might still believe in fairies, magic, creatures that are visible to us only if we are willing to see. For me, now it's changed, I've changed, I'm not who I was then. I am stronger, less moody, able to know what I know and able to stand before you image intact and be judged. Bring it on !!!


We, my business partner, and I, have struggled like many other businesses over these last three years. It seems there is a change now. YEAH!!!! x a million Yeah!!!


We are opening a shop in August and I will write about it, if only to record the events. So far it's a journey through legal papers to contract the shop lease.

Anyway; Just for today, smile at someone you don't know. It's like a face lift, it takes 10 years off your image and the other person gets a present they weren't expecting a friendly face.

Always with Love .... Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment