Saturday 7 July 2012


Good Morning Super Stars!

How awesome is the day? Wow! The sunlight hits the crystals I have placed in my home and garden and seems to bounce onwards to the next making an even bigger prism. It's almost as if the light itself is generating an atmosphere to wish me good morning. Me? Am I really that important? Important enough it seems for a magical light to form a shape and dance in the soft breeze. How'd I get to be so lucky?

Last night we, Mum and I, attended a Roy Orbison tribute at the newly opened (after the floods at Christmas) Goodna RSL. Wow! What a performance! Athol Macham sang ..... if one closed one's eyes it was a transportational, not that I'm old enough, just that I'm really psychic ....

We arrived and there was a car park for me under cover, girls alone. The young lady said "you haven't booked" I said, "No, What is possible?" a table appeared with 2 chairs, we were asked to move for the booked couple, after we'd had an awesome dinner, the people in the next seating invited us to sit with them. After a short time of chit chat, we went looking for our party and could not find them and a gorgeous blonde woman kindly offered us 2 seats in the lounge ........ What else is possible? indeed ............. and ............  How'd I get to be so lucky?

I'm so grateful for such an awesome night. Though I know I am not worthy I am grateful for the beauty of the magical night of singing and movement.            Anything is possible. Anything.

Just a couple of little questions for you ........... just for today ..............

Who's point of view is it that stops you? Are you the one who’s stopping you?

For me, today, I claim my living and my abilities. It's my choice and my living and I'm saying I choose to live the life that rocks my boat. What about you?

Always with love, Helen


2 comments:

  1. What an uplifting post. You are definitely a gal after my own heart. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JO. Thanks for your comments. I too am awakening to a consciousness I'd not known existed. It's wonderful to be in oneness with animals, trees and the ocean. What's surprising me is the level of extent that occurs when other beings choose the same. I wonder what it will take to awaken the majority? :) I wish for you health and laughter. Helen

    ReplyDelete