Saturday 16 June 2012

Saturday ...

Is your world busy? Are you run down and tired? Are you into alternatives?
Bars Practitioner ... What's bars, 32 points on the head. What happens, it's like a gentle head massage for about an hour (amazingly one doesn't notice the time, it seems just moments). What's it do? Wow!

How about changing your world?

Not long ago for me, I was afraid all the time. I hid in the office and hardly ever went anywhere. Work/Home .... then access consciousness ... came into my world and bars were running, going today and tomorrow ... lucky me :) What's changed ... I did a radio advert for our business , yes me, yes on air ... Wow. What else .... life is less hectic and there is way more ahhhhh moments.

Really enjoying the creativity too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment