Saturday 30 March 2013



You're all aware I'm starting a new business.
Here's what a local newspaper magazine wrote. How'd I get to be so lucky?

Next free evening Ewing Rd Woodridge - 11/4/2013 contact me 0415 595 900 for registration details

I’m wondering if you’re capable of change? If I said I knew you couldn’t do it. What would come up for you? What if it’s all as simple as looking at everything you do and don’t do in a different way?
What if it’s simply ok today’s a brand new day. Let’s choose something totally different than I’ve ever done, just for today, I can go back to the way things were yesterday tomorrow, for today, totally different. Go for that walk you promised, fly a kite, hop on a plane to Sydney. Do it. If it doesn’t change your world you’ve had an adventure and you’ll have a great memory. Are you capable?

Come along to one of my workshops, it’s so much fun and different to anything you’ve thought of. It’s all about laughter. The greatest medicine of all laughter. In the face of all the anger everyone throws out, laugh, see how much of a reaction you get and then laugh some more. Remember when you were a kid and you laughed at your friend then they got mad and you kept laughing then they couldn’t help it they laughed too at the silliness of the seriousness of the action. What happened to that laughter? That joy of none of it matters? Where's the exuberance of living?
I’m into laughing and sometimes it’s totally not appropriate. In a funeral. Well guess what, the lady of the man who died hugged me and smiled and said I didn’t know anyone else knew how much fun my husband was in his life. Thank you for bringing that memory of him here today. Huh! I didn't laugh like an idiot, I didn't laugh in the serious part, I'm not insensative, I laughed when they talked about his life, because for me, he was fun, he always and I mean always had a joke. He was old and he had a great life and it was I'm sure because he laughed. I remember even in a really horrid situation, he had a joke and we all laughed because in the face of death what truly else is there?

Look at children they laugh at everything ............... it just is what it is. Where is that in us?


No comments:

Post a Comment