Wednesday 13 March 2013




Hi Hi Hi! Wow! Another amazing and beautiful day. I know I'm breathing in it. ha ha ha ha How did we get to be so lucky here on this magnificent planet?

The bees are out and about. It's so funny watching them, they make me giggle, it's like watching a child discover something new. They turn themselves inside out almost to get to what's required. The girl bees, the workers, funny that isn't it? The boy bees "drones" don't do much they just wait in line for a turn with the queen. Ha ha ha.

What kind of music do bees listen to? Anything from the Bee Gees .... ha ha ha ha
That joke is taken off the net ... with thanks to those smart beings who create clean jokes.
It's interesting to me, every bee knows it's job and they just happily do it.

Are you aware I come from a background of abuse, violation and rape. It has taken an amazing amount of effort to say that out loud and in public. I say it to all who are being abused. Go and collect your things (in particular your birth cert / drivers lic / credentials), your children and go from the environment NOW today or as soon as you are capable of collecting your things.

I hear you. I said similar things, no judgment ... things like .... "I'm so embarrassed" "I don't want to be a burden" "I have debts" "I can't it's family" and I'm asking ... If you don't stand up and respect you? .... Who will? Ask yourself this. If this was the last 10 seconds I had to live, would I look at me with respect?

It's not going to be comfortable. I know I've been there and some days I still find it extreme. Yet, I'm so grateful to have me in one piece, to have my child with me and to be. Sure some days are harder than others, and some days there's so much laughter I almost forget. I also know this ... I wouldn't go back to abuse for anything. No Nothing. Not for Sex, Not for Money, Not for Love, Not for World Domination. None of which by the way I received in Abuse. The sex was always tainted with memories, the money always seemed a compensation for the abuse (and way not enough by the way), it isn’t love in abuse it’s total control, true love has gratitude as a base not violence and the World Domination, never occurred, well not for me.

I reside in a tiny townhouse, it's clean and comfortable, best of all, I live here with all of me, yes me after all that occurred, I’m the one writing to you saying NOW is the TIME.

Beeaware .... Beebrave ..... Beeamazing ...... Beeu ...

There's heaps of help houses (go and see your doctor) (look up on the net under domestic violence support), and there's heaps of support the government spends over 13 billion on abuse related services and 6 billion on education. Abuse is affecting our kids education. STOP IT! Only you can make that choice.

Ok I've been there. I know it's going to be uncomfortable yet I'm saying to you I've done it. Someone else has gone before you and proven it can be done. Who will value you enough to make the stand if you won't? What are you teaching your children by staying?

I'm not saying you won't get back together. The abuser may even beg you. You may even choose to go back. Please consider saying to the abuser something like this .... ok if you're willing to make a change I'm willing to consider coming back, let me know when you've had your Bars run 30 times and we'll talk. It's not a no, it's a consider, it’s not a no, it gives them a job to do, a direction and hope. Where can they get there Bars run. Any access consciousness practitioner will be able to do that for them. Where www.accessconsciousness.com and I am a practitioner and I know it works www.beeu.com.au or www.helenstokes.accessconsiousness.com lots of choice. Anyone who books two treatments in March will received a 3rd treatment free as my gift for being smart enough to make a choice to change to beeu J Even if you're not ready to leave, Bars will assist you to become more clear in what's available for you.
If you won't make the stand for you, maybe you’ll consider doing it for your children. What are you teaching them by allowing the abuse to continue? Who are you? Your Mother? Your Father? or are you even capable of beeing you?

I’m not saying I’m perfect, I’m not, I like a glass or two of wine and I think cheese is a food from Heaven itself, what I am saying is I’ve done it. I’m an ordinary Australian Woman putting my hand up and saying, here for you is one hand in one direction, it’s your choice of course. How’s it working now for you? Take the choice or not – wishing you well. Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment