Tuesday 12 March 2013




Hi Everyone ... It's been a minute or two since I wrote. I've been forging a path. It may not be a path others would take yet I'm doing it anyway. In fact a lady said to me "you'll never bring consciousness to Logan, they just won't choose it, they'd rather get beer and chicken" well .... maybe they won't choose it, that's ok, I'm into allowance and then again, maybe because I'm willing to put on a free taster info hour, not a life time, just an hour on a regular basis, next one 21st March 6pm, Ewing Rd Woodridge, maybe just maybe someone will come along.

Well, what do you know ..... 7th March the first one took place and 9 lovely intelligent ladies came out, just for an hour and we drank a tea or coffee, we had a lollie and a choice or two, we played a game and we tasted Bars. Wow!! How does it get better?

I'm so grateful to the 9 who came, including the lady who said not in Logan, we all enjoyed the time we shared. We laughed, joked and stood up and played a game. I received some awesome testimonials. So maybe just maybe there are some more awesome smart beings that would like to know about consciousness and maybe just maybe they'd like to laugh a little too.

Well this little blog for me is about bees. Some would say I know a little about bees, some would say the bees know alot about me, either way I like them. The one pictured in the Bee News is a Blue Banded Bee, it's an Australian bee, I have them in my garden. I plant the flowers for them, it's just a bonus that my garden is beautiful for me too. I enjoy watching them and video the sound they make often, they are so much louder than one thinks in one's head. How'd I get to be so lucky? Ohh yes that's it ... I choose to be living and laughing and bee.

A little while ago the bees came to visit, they knocked on the door, literally, banging themselves against the front door and the back until I took notice. The beckoned me to come out and they showed me a place they'd like a plant of flowers. It was a conversation in energy not words, yet in truth it was a conversation. I asked questions and they somehow showed me or moved in a way that I would understand. It took a while ... I'm a little slow in energy talk, but, they had the patience and eventually I planted a vine. It was about 4cm when I planted it in September and now it covers my entire garden wall, some might say Wow and they'd be correct. I received a great wall of gorgeous perfume and that vine saved me from being hurt in the recent storm when a large branch fell on the vine, it did not fall on me. Some might say the bees saved me and in truth, they did save me and in more ways than are tangible to discuss, they continue to befriend me, buzz constantly and visit. Well here I am waffling on about bees. I have one in particular, a brown bee, that sits on my finger and I'd swear she says ..... bee u Helen that's all that's required, just bee u. I wonder sometimes if I'm worthy of such words or energies ... yes while some would say I'm crazy, I say bring it, if this is crazy I'll have more please.

What's it going to take for us beings on the planet to notice? Notice that the animals are calling wanting to communicate things with us? I wonder if anyone else has such things happen to them and if they like me would be brave enough to share?

So for now, let's just say, in a world where I was abused, violated and raped, I also have friends, some of them are the two legged kind and some are the 6 legged kind. How did I get to be so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment