Wednesday 20 March 2013


The events of the abuse, violation and rape, took their toll. A beautiful awesome being held my hand when I was crying and blurting out ... how useless and unworthy I was .... “take a look in the mirror” ohhh no yuk yukk yukkkk, it’s just too hard “ok ... now take another look and look through my eyes and then through your child’s eyes” that changed my world. I realised there was value in me, even if I was a little broken. Then this awesome amazing being said “what would your child’s life be like without you in it” from that moment I committed to me to bring about the best I could be and to if possible bring a choice to someone else.

I committed to recovery and the beautiful Shauna Teaken on the north side held out her hand and invited me to come and have a Bars® session. I haven't looked back.
Access Consciousness™ brings tools that when used begin to unlock all of you.

I use these tools in my life every day and as a practitioner in Bars® and Body processing empower my clients to have the choice to also use them. What’s Bars® ... touching 32 points on the head, like a gentle head massage while Body processing is hands on the body bringing a place where the body begins to unlock aging systems, rejuvenate the cells, laugh more, heal and have a quiet peace.
You’re aware from my posts I’ve been having somebody processing myself lately, fairly regularly over a few months. It’s having an effect I just wasn’t expecting. Apart from recovery from the trauma and drama that occurred, I’m happier, I’m laughing more, I’m lighter (not in weight) lighter in the way I view things generally things just don’t upset me they way they used to. Wow! How does it get better?

You’re all way aware the bees have a little passion for me. I’m having hordes of them visit right now. Groups of them just hanging about. I often go outside and energetically coo them and say how wonderful it is that in their busy day they stop by and say hi. I’m aware they are showing me even for them I’m important. So here is my invitation to you. What would it take for you to see the value of you? Call me I have the time to listen to your story and I’m willing. I’ll gift you with a Bars® session and you can choose for yourself from there.
How does it get better?

Looking to find a little more; free info demo nights regularly Thursday fortnights 5.45pm for an hour at the Uniting Church Hall 25 Ewing Rd Woodridge, next one is tomorrow 21st; There’s regular classes coming up if you’re interested in learning body processes 23rd March, Bars® workshop on the 13th April.  or self discover books, cds, here’s a link for your convenience  http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1515948  and private session too
What if it’s all ease (an ease of every day), joy (laughter and vibrants) and glory (presence in the beauty of living on this magnificent planet and breathing). What else is possible?
                                                                        0415 595 900 or www.beeu.com.au. Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment