Sunday 24 March 2013



What’s it going to take? Are there any conscious leaders?

We know that green house gas has wrecked the planet. We know it’s already heating up. We know that the Polar ice caps are melting and the sea level is increasing. We know that when they pump out the oil for our petrol we pump sea water into the cavity. We know that water does not dissipate heat like oil, so we definitely know it’s going to get worse. So I’m asking .... What’s it going to take?

There’s ordinary people, like me, who are willing to do whatever is required to lead a path of wake up!  When are we going to become consciously aware of every decision, every choice, every breath, every action? Every time we spill anger into the planet we know what happens. We see the violence occurring we know it’s getting worse. What’s it going to take?

There’s some very influential beings talking 10 to 15 years. What’s that? Did you hear that time frame? 10 to 15 years and there’ll be no recovery available. The human race in 10 years will be on a spiral down that cannot be recovered. I’m not saying everyone will be dead in 10 years. I’m asking you .... What’s it going to take?

We know that beings are becoming consciously aware, there’s a few of them now, yet against the billions it’s like a drop in the ocean. What are you doing about conscious choices? Do you ask ... if I do this what will my life be like in 6months? 5years? 10? What will my kids life be like in those same time frames? What’s it going to take?

We see the weather has changed, there’s just no reasoning in it currently. Tornadoes in Australia? 2 of them this week? Strange temperatures and rain that doesn’t stop?  What’s it going to take?

I’m just an ordinary Australian, a colonial girl if you like. I’m not influential, I don’t really even know that many beings yet I’m willing to do whatever it takes. In the last year I’ve actively participated in group events. I like laughing. I like the fact that it makes me look younger, feel stronger and laughing gives me hope. I’m not saying I have the answer. It scares me that we’ve only such a short time 10 to 15 years and then there’s no recovery and what’s a future without beings? We know how many animals are extinct. We know that Polar Bears are on the way out. We know that tigers are too. We’re also aware that humans are on the way out we’re just not willing to voice it. If we don’t get into conscious awareness pronto we will be out.        And so I’m asking ......  What’s it going to take?

No comments:

Post a Comment