Thursday 21 March 2013

 
 
I’ve been reading and researching, listening to some awesome speakers and the discoveries are amazing.
Domestic Violence affects one in ten women and one in three report it. Abuse projects cost over thirteen billion and we only spend six on education. Abuse is costing our kids education. What’s it going to take to change this? What if it’s as simple as having your Bars run twenty to thirty times? Would you do it for your kids?
For me ... What if the abusers came out of the woodwork, no judgement, one doesn’t even have to say they are abusers so there’s no issues? What if you had the desire to be more? Would you pay for 20-30 treatments up front? Would you like a better life? To look in the mirror and like what you see? Would you like to have the ability to choose not to hit? Do you have what it takes to commit?
I know ... it’s all a bit heavy ... I’m honestly not sure what else to be when it comes to this kind of issue. Abuse gets abuse? Well I’m not into abuse. I’m demanding change and I’m willing to put me up as a part of that change. I know I’ve been there I’ve been the victim, I’ve survived. I know what it’s like to be hit, to be angry to loose it completely. I’m inviting you to something different. Something that’s totally different from anything you’ve tried before. I know how sorry you feel when you hurt those you care for I know how confusing it is. I’m here to give you the choice of something different. I know abuse. It wasn’t enough to have had a relationship full of it. I’ve been abusing myself for years .... every time I stand in front of a mirror I hurl abuse at my body and it responds by powering on even more layers.
If you would consider something different, I’m offering it to you, I’m a Bars practitioner. I’ve had my Bars run more than 30 times actually it’s way more than 50 times. Why? I demanded more of me. I demanded change. I did not want to hurt anyone especially me any more. I did not want to hurt my body. I’m not perfect. I’m a work in progress. I’m asking you would you consider changing? Would you consider a totally different possibility a commitment of once a week for 6 months. What if it did change everything? What if instead of being afraid there was gratitude from you, for you, from your loved ones to you, because you’re brave enough to make the change. Look you don’t even have to tell them, there’s no marks afterwards no one need ever know except you and me. What if when you look in a mirror .... You say ... I’m so grateful that just for today I choose to demand more of me.
Here it is .... I’m a practitioner. I know Bars works. I charge $95 a treatment, it’s about 1.15 hours. I’m experienced. I know abuse. Here’s my offer to those who would choose change. 20 treatments is $1900 – 30 treatments is $2850. For those who book and pay for 20 treatments within the next seven days I’ll gift you 10 further treatments. That’s $2850 for $1900. I require from you a commitment to have the treatments within a 6 month time frame so here we are March 2013 all 30 treatments before September 2013. Gary Douglas says 20 to 30 treatments and there’s permanent change. I’m willing to ensure your commitment to change. You pay for the 20 and I’ll provide the further 10 to ensure you receive maximum benefits. What say you? Are you willing? Do you have what it takes? It’s my challenge to you and to myself, we team up to make the demand a reality.
Call me today I’ve credit card facilities .... book a treatment too J Let it be you and me that makes the change the world is waiting for? What say YOU?????

No comments:

Post a Comment