Monday 18 March 2013



I just finished watching Johnny Depp. Wow! What an actor ... and what prey tell do you think you're doing? What fun he is in the old school use of words.

For me I'm wondering .... What else is possible?

I sit at my much loved desk. I've just been to Nicole's (a Bars Facilitator) having a swap. We talked over nothing and everything you know chat chat and chat just venting it all really while we swapped. Man ... do I feel better just getting it all out .... What's been holding it all back? My fear of what people will think of me. How's that working for me? It's not. Poc & Pod it all cause it sure is clogging the system.

I used to have a business in Maintenance, that closed in Dec last year. For a while I've kind of felt as if I've been in limbo .... waiting .... waiting .... waiting for something to occur, then some bright spark says ... Have you applied for any jobs? Have you looked at borrowing money to buy an existing business?

Ohhh ...... that's right action is required. Doh!!! Waiting has me in the same place since December.

Ok so here it is. Where does one start to look for work? I rang centrelink. They were helpful and as at today 18th March. I have an appointment on the 8th April, hmmm. What am I to "action" til then? I've applied for about 50 admin positions. It's what I'm good at, for me it's easy, alphabetising, filing and typing ... It is what it is.

I'm putting it to you any who are interested in reading my blog. Do you know someone looking for an admin person? Please give them my details. Please!! I'm asking for your assistance. Please!

Ok sure ... I'm starting a new business, it's a Bars Session business, like a good cup of coffee though it takes a few minutes to build a client base and who says I can't do both. A job that brings satisfaction to the boss and money for the rent / food / petrol and afterwork a Bars session for an hour at $60. How does it get better? What's Bars? Come to the free taster 21/3/2013 at 25 Ewing Rd (the Uniting Church Hall) Woodridge and find out. It's a fun night with lots of door prizes including a Bars Session. Wow!!!

What else is possible? What else can I action? Please if you have any suggestions I'm open ....

No comments:

Post a Comment