Saturday 16 March 2013



Watching the bees collecting the pollen, today, I never noticed the long tube that looks like a straw from their mouth similarly to the butterfly. Wow! So that’s how they collect. It's all about what works for them to collect the requirements for the hive.

What if we did that? How about we stop beating ourselves up, judging ourselves badly for whatever choices we made. What if we simply forgive ourselves for whatever occurred before today and say something like "oh well it wasn't my finest moment" or "opps I oppsed".

How many moments have we left to make the choice to just forgive ourselves? Those who are in abuse .... there is a choice .... the abuser doesn’t respect themselves and they vent it on the abused. Enough is enough. Choose to walk away. Choose to collect your things and go. Choose now. I know I’ve done it, it can be accomplished.

Say out loud, I forgive me for not trusting me, for putting me, the kids, whatever in a not so clear situation that just isn’t working. There’s choice. From now I choose for me. Ask yourself ... Do you respect you? Do you respect your partner? What are you choosing to show is respect? If today was my last day. What have you left behind for others to know of you? 1 in 10 women are abused, 1 in 3 report it. What’s that about? What is self respect?

Abusers here’s the thing ... make an appointment with a Bars Practitioner, there’s lots of them look on the web www.accessconsciousness.com, pay for them up front – to make sure you attend - 20 minimum or 30 if you’re serious. Yes it’s going to cost. What’s the cost of losing your family? What’s the value of self respect? How much is a slab of beer, a carton of smokes? What’s your choice? You? Your Family? The ones you say you “care” for?

Men / Women have your Bars run. 20 to 30 times permanent change occurs. What would it take for you to respect yourself? Feel great about who you bee. Yes I'm using the bee word.

What would you like for your life? What if it's as simple as lying on a table having your Bars run? What would it be like to respect you? What would it be like to have a partner that respects and is grateful for everything about you, including that you know you're not perfect, yet, you’re willing for yourself and for your family to make a different choice.

Ohhh oooops you can't!! I forgot you don't have what it takes ..... ooops my bad

Oh well back to the bees then. The picture of a bee in my garden buzzing about getting her work done while all the time she know that's just what it is ............. living the bee life.

No comments:

Post a Comment