Monday 6 May 2013



Wow!! 6th May .... Where’s the beginning of the year gone? Has it just zoomed by? J

I recently visited New Zealand. I hadn’t been on a plane for a really long time and I hadn’t been out of Australia for many years. It was a birthday gift to myself for turning one of those big numbers “0”.
Wow! Beautiful country .... colder than I expected and some of the plants had already begun to go brown ... I’m aware they pull all their energy below the ground when it’s close to snowing. There were some amazing beings to share the experience with and a beautiful New Zealand Man who danced just for me ... Wow! How’d I get to be so lucky .... thank you Richard J

I discovered in NZ I’m a little different from some others on the planet. I've always communicated with Bees, Animals and Plants. I had no idea this ability was unique. I believed everyone simply communicated with them too. My recipe for my living and my classes .. a little about communication with bees, animals and plants and how does life get better with the tools of Access ;) What would it take to communicate with Bees, Animals, Plants .... the Planet? Come to a class next one’s Thursday 9th 6pm .... Ewing Rd Woodridge .... $40

Saturday, I went for a drive with my friend over the West side of Brisbane ... Bray Park area .... What is that with the bulldozing of everything to make way for houses? Who gave permission for that to happen? What else is possible? Did anyone ask the planet, the trees, the animals, the insects? Who wants to live in an area where there’s just death energy everywhere? Yuckkkkkyyyyy energy. I’m on my soap box so I’ll get down. I am surprised that’s all that we don’t ask. 

Whilst in New Zealand the bus driver taking us to/from the volcano told us a little story about how the word kiwi came about and I thought after my last paragraph I’d lighten the read. When the troops were fighting the nugget used was branded kiwi and the Aussies used that as a nick name for the Kiwi’s ..... ha ha ha ha ....  interesting and funny

I’m different since my return. I’m more aware and I’m more me. What would it take to be more of you? Come to a class Next Bars® workshop Sat  11th May ... 9am all day ... $200 ....  “Consciousness is going to be the thing that will save the planet”  My desire is to bring as much as possible to those that seek more.  Access Consciousness™ is all about accessing all of you, Bars® and Body Processing unlocks the limitations holding one back and both empower one to know. Quite simply, using the tools provided works. It’s transportation to clarity, joy, peace and wellbeing. Bars® enables the mind to be clear, to be quieter, and in the face of whatever transpires, the space to breath & know. I have noticed Body Processes, allow a more youthful everything, skin, face, movement, more laughter, one’s body is simply turned on and tuned in. There’s heaps of testimonials available from others.

How’s your living now? Would you choose to have more?

Thank you for sharing your valuable time with me.

Kindness and Gratitude from
Helen Stokes
Mobile: 0415 595 900         please fb friend request me (Helen Stokes) or (beeu)        

Consciousness quote from Tim Botham .... NZ 2013

Who's up for a Gift and Receive Evening? My place in Logan ... South Side of Brisbane? Ewing Rd from 6pm ......... pm me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment