Tuesday 14 May 2013


What is beautiful?

It's so cool to be part of the awakening amongst our youth. Wow! I've just watched and listened to a young man Jacob Barnett, talk on "forget what you know", it's on my fb page if you'd like to view it, the video clip is well worth watching. Basically for me he's making a statement .... it's time to change and start the action and be what we are all uniquely capable of. He's not saying stop thinking ...... he's saying be in the question ...... from the mouth of the new generation ..... What else is possible? What holds you back? Another amazing favourite of mine - Fear - false expectations appearing real. What is the fear of change all about?.... we have a baby body that changes to a child's body that changes to a teen's body that changes to an adult body - the one that lasts the longest time (generalisation here) of all five bodies we have, the last of course the old body. What's change anyway? Molecules moving around .... some would call that air.   All my point of view of course. What’s yours?

I’m a skilled Administrator with over twenty years experience in bookkeeping, I’m highly skilled with MYOB and I’m an Access Consciousness™ Bars® Certified Facilitator. My own child has a degree in psychology so I’m aware of what’s required to ensure a positive role and I’m good at picking up on the unspoken requirement.

Those are my skills, by now you will know me a little from my blog ... What do I offer?

Bars® full day workshop (energetic modality $200). In your workplace, office or home call me 0415 595 900 or email bizauz@bigpond.com to book and arrange. "The Bars® has assisted thousands of people change many aspects of their body and their life including sleep, health and weight, money, sex and relationships, anxiety, stress and so much more!  At the very least, you'll feel like you just had the best massage of your life and at the best, your whole life can change into something greater with total ease. Gary Douglas" Gary is a multi-millionaire.

Body Processing 4 hour workshop (also $200). In your workplace, office or home call me 0415 595 900 or email bizauz@bigpond.com to book and arrange. These processes; energise the body - unlock the stores of energy - begin rejuvenation of the cells.There’s testimony available as well from those who have already chosen to unlock the limitation. I have an amazing offer for ten or more. How does it get better?

Of course there’s always a private session ...... What’s holding you back?

So What is Beautiful? The young girl in the photo above? A Horse? The young man on the video? Wow! All of them? For me .... women that come to mind .... Dawn French / Dawn Fraser / Judy Dench / Pam Parker (Logan Mayor) and men that are easy to come to mind Hugh Jackman / Simon Baker / Keith Urban / Barry Lane (Springwood Coffee Club) have "failure is not an option" all over them. Despite whatever happens and everyone has "stuff" happen. You too can have the look and the courage. Some Call it Character. Some Call it Aggressive Presence. I call it beautiful. For me all of them have “failure is not an option” as a mantra of actually living .......... what’s your mantra?

I invite you to team up with me .....
Helen Stokes - 0415 595 900 or bizauz@bigpond.com or www.beeu.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment