Friday 17 May 2013

What day is it?
Yesterday I gained a day, I thought it was Friday so I went up to see the horse. The horses were in the paddock and they thought it was funny as they ate the carrots and I just laughed .....  what is time and space anyway?
I drove back along the sea line as it was early and I didn’t choose the traffic of the freeway.  I saw the beautiful coast where we live and play. Wow! How did we get to be so lucky to be part of this amazing world?  Some amazing sun flowers. Huh! What an energetic start to the day.
 
 
I’ve recently completed a 7 day energetic workshop and I’m offering to you that energy here and now. Tap into it and feel the lightness. Yes it’s as simple as asking and receiving. I am inviting you to know; joy, exuberance, happiness,  peace and well being.
I had coffee with Wendy Johnson in the afternoon and she asked me a question as I unfolded how tough things are starting a new business in the field of Access Consciousness ™. What is it that I expected people to purchase? Asked Wendy and I answered me. Hmmmm ......
So we know what Reiki is and we know what Massage is. We know they both give a different wellbeing. What I’m offering is called running Bars®, there are 32 points on the head that when gently touched, and it’s the lightest touch that creates the greatest session, these sessions have been changing people’s worlds as they begin to unlock the limitations of what’s occurred by interesting points of view in our history. What your Mum, her Mum, her Mum, thought , said and did and handed down and Dad and his history, back through time to create us and our interesting points of view. I wonder What is possible and What is ours or theirs?
How can I be an invitation? .... Try it, come to my home 20 minutes $20 and what price is feeling relaxed? My idea is that if you try and you like you’ll come back and you’ll tell your friends. There’s heaps of testimonial on my web site http://www.beeu.com.au or access consciousness web site too.
Private Sessions – Mentoring Sessions bringing all of you to right here ... in the presence of the present to the world you are.
Workshops – Teaching you the Bars® so you can encourage your family and loved ones to have more; joy, money, laughter, relationship, more of what you desire, more of what they would like.
Shopping – Lot’s of bling and gorgeous crystals, pretty dolls and more to come.
And our new free service – we come to you and collect all the items you don’t require. It’s a free service and we recycle everything; books, handbags, ornaments, containers ... all the things that are too good to throw away and you know there’s a family / place for them still. We take them away and you have the warm fuzzy of knowing you’ve contributed. Call and book if your moving out, a new love’s moving in, Mum or Nana off to the nursing home or you simply would like a clear out. We’ll pick it all up ..... Call Helen on 0415 595 900
For me .... I hope I’ve made sense, It’s energy and moving it around creating more of what you would like in your world, this world, our world. Working together to know that we bring what’s required to make the change we are seeking J Wishing you an awesome day. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment