Sunday 26 May 2013



Money Money Money ..... there’s a song about it somewhere. Gems and Crystals. The energy of change.

Pictured; Beautiful Crystal set in sterling silver (925). with Pink and Lime Green Semi Precious Gems; the small stones are either topaz, peridot, citrine, garnet, kunzite and amethyst. (depending on the colour). I’m really just beginning a journey with these beauties, I don’t know the names of them personally yet I am willing to learn. How pretty they are! I wondered if money could be more fun, more like these pretty gems instead of something we’ve given our power too. I mean power as in we’ve made it so significant to “get” money, our whole life is geared around obtaining it. I know it seems quite silly in a way, I was just wondering if there was another way? A way to enjoy more actual living rather than the desperate urge to earn dollars to pay the bills. This came about because of Zach Sobiech (his last day you tube is on my page). He was 17 when he died on 20th May this year of cancer. He lived and he laughed. A big thank you to Zach and those that made the video, I’m more aware because of this video and it’s brought me to a question. I’m wondering ... What else is possible with money?

Yesterday my friend and I went to a Gem Show. I’d been to them before, yet it wasn’t nearly as much fun as sharing the experience with a friend. It was interesting to me to have had someone to “pretty” with. The people there were so friendly, it took me back, they were smiling and laughing and asking “how are you” and waiting for a response. I’ve been studying people most of my life here in Australia, we ask that question often yet generally it’s more of greet and walk rather than wait and see if you get my drift. I liked them all. They made me feel happier being around them. I’m wondering if it’s me that’s changed and I see people differently or if there has been a significant change in the happiness of others? What’s your take on it?

As I wondered around laughing and talking and responding with these amazingly happy people, I saw a very large piece of petrified wood, I placed my hands on it and closed my eyes and asked the petrified wood to tell me a story. Before me unfolded a very large tree that felled naturally and lava that covered it. I opened my eyes and a young man was laughing at me. He said “you won’t see anything with your eyes closed”. I laughed back and said “I was just asking it to gift me energy”. He asked “does that work?”.

For me. It’s a yes, yes, yes. The petrified wood gifted me energy and a story. How does it get better? For me. I’ve always spoken to animals, trees and insects. In particular insects, I’m a city girl and bees often visit my garden and my home to buzzy me a story and gift me their energy. I don’t mean it like you and I talk, it’s an energy language. I teach how in my classes.

So, for today I just wondered ... What gift I could give you for reading and I hope that I’ve gifted you a question and a smile. Thanks for your time. Helen J

No comments:

Post a Comment