Tuesday 16 April 2013




You’re aware, I’ve had my share of  ... hmmm ... what’s a great word to describe abuse, violence, rape ... hmmm ... negative impact?

I was, up until recently, very deeply concerned about putting my hands on other bodies. I’ve been shown violence and I worried that I too would be violent.  This is still something I consider, it is not a natural event for me. It made my only child’s life rather different from others and one of the reasons I chose to only have one child.

Recently I have discovered my touch is quite healing. So I share this with you. Pictured above is Harry he was at the vet and the vet called us into the room. Oh Boy! That’s never great news. So in we went and he quietly explained, Harry has issues with his white & red blood count. Hmmmm Cancer Wow!

He stayed in hospital for a while and hands were laid on him for days. Woweeee! Next visit – Clear. Yes, he was clear of his red and white blood count issues. How does this occur?

I wouldn’t call that a miracle because the hands were mine. I do however acknowledge that I played a part in what occured. Harry is well. That’s the only reason I was there and that’s what is important. He’s a great little boy and I’m very grateful to have been of assistance.

Currently I’m undertaking a course in Animal Handling, Horses actually. I’ve always had the shakes and shivers everytime I was near them. It made for an interesting childhood as my parents had a horse stud. I just said, when you get one that let’s you ride in stelletos I’ll be there. Ha ha ha ha and brushed it off.  Who’d have known that shaking and shivering was actually what the horses do when they are happy. Hmmmm I wonder if that is me being happy at a level I wasn’t expecting?

I honestly don’t know what I waited for, I placed my hand on his neck, he was strong and sure, I felt his coat and it was soft and he nugged me to brush him some more. I laugh now as I think of him and the vastness I explored as I told him he was handsome and had a wonderful name. I’m off to see him tomorrow and the carrots he adores await for him to munch upon as he weinies when I call his name.

It’s a new experience placing my hands on bodies, yes I’ve placed them recently on human beings too, clothed females, and wow what occurred, one lady started laughing, one lady became hot and she realeased her fixed points of view, one lady changed her career path and one lady found hers. Wow!  I’m acknowledging my presence on the presentation of today.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment