Thursday 11 April 2013


 
Ha Ha Ha ..... Happy Thursday 11th April 2013 ..... Wow!!!!! What’s in a wiggle? What’s in giggle? Are they both the same?  Is it possible to giggle without a wiggle tell me now on this day? Is it possible to wiggle without a giggling at a clown?  Tell me now on this day Hip Hip Hip Horray! Ha Ha Ha ....
Have we ever notice the small things in life ......
the tiny little cricket    the air cool on a drive?
Have we ever taken one moment longer to look ....
at the butterfly wings as they open like a book?
What if in that moment it’s the last one here on Earth
would you wish for it again or go back to your birth?
What would you say to others you see along the way
about your time here present every single day?
                                             By Helen Stokes 11/4/2013

Yesterday I was watching a man and his children catch a crab. The laughter and the joy of the children was priceless. The calm of the man as the crab escaped and the children squealed brought a great peace to me. I wondered to myself ... Wow! How’d I get to be so present on this day and receive such a gift as being in the moment? It was awesome to be part of their piece of world, to know the gift they gave me will never to them unfold, yet for me to be part of this great moment of joy, amazement and openness - struck me deeply inside and I Wowed even more ........... being  present with those around one is the greatest gift of all.

So here is, my invitation, come and be present with me tonight and know the joy of being while giving and receiving Bars® one of the most opening modalities I’ve found ........................

25 Ewing Rd Woodridge the Uniting Church Hall – 6pm ... lucky door prize value $95. Tonight I host a free taster evening on what makes it clear for me just how special it is being just you and just me. I invite you in my blog, to come along and be, in the space I gift to you, the space you gift back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment