Monday 29 April 2013


Hi. I’ve just returned from a 7 day workshop. Wow!

I know we have about 10 years until it just won’t be possible to stop the effect of damage to this magnificent planet. Some of the children we know will not see what we currently do.

How do I know? I asked a question.

Have you ever just known what was going to happen? Have you ever had a sense of what is?

For my life, I’ve known. When I was little it was easy, I saw animals and I spoke to them. Not in the same language we use. I might be crazy but I’m not nuts. It an energy talk, a knowing.

It seems I’m one of a very few that has the ability to talk to animals, bees, trees and plants. Huh!!!! That seems so bizarre to me. I just assumed everyone could. Ha ha ha ha silly me.

I’ve always known I was a little different. I just don’t fit in. I know it’s a pun on my size, yes I’m a big woman and ????

Just before leaving I was visited by three bees. The first two were blue banded bees, they are the most popular in my garden, they have an iridescent blue strip where one with a “normal” bee would see yellow, they are native Australian bees and they have no sting. The first of the bees stopped beside me on top of the hot water service while I was in the garden and bowed. Yes, they acknowledge me with a bow, it’s really fun to watch. I bow back and giggle. It is fun for me. The second bee did the same thing only at my feet. I said to her, please don’t stay on the ground it’s too cold. And she came to my face wiggled around and said good bye. They both were just letting me know they knew I was leaving and they wanted to see me off. The third bee is a great friend of mine, I call her a friend, she often visits and she has a unique look so I know who she is. She is a “normal” bee. She sat on my finger and buzzed away a story of what I would say was ... don’t worry so much everything will be ok. I was a little (ha ha ha that’s funny as I recall the shaking) nervous about the flight. The bees just wanted to show me how easy flying was if you have no point of view. Ha ha ha ha ..... the trip back was much much much more fun J

I feel very grateful to my friends the bees. They are always visiting me and often telling me stories about what’s happening.

What was a great joy to me was that when I arrived at our workshop destination there was a bee there to greet me. How did I get to be so lucky?

At the end of the workshop the bee laid itself at my feet and died. It gave me a picture of what’s occurring for them. Unless we and it will take about 2500 beings, yes it’s a small amount when one considers the amount of beings on the planet. Yet these 2500 require to be in consciousness, currently there are 1500, so we still have a way to go.

Do you know what consciousness is? It’s having no judgement. There’s a challenge I know you can’t take up.

I’m asking if anyone is willing to step up? I’d like to begin a campaign of public places, yes, I’m looking for any contribution to be the change I demand of me. I have stepped up and I’m seeking those that would be the change the world requires / demands really. We’ve only about 10 years. What’s your choice? Will you step up with me? Will you contribute?

www.beeu.com.au      stokeshm@gmail.com     or call me  0415 595 900

No comments:

Post a Comment