Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hi. Day 2 at Blogging.
What would it take to know I'm getting it right here?

Currently thinking outside the square. ... Thoughts ... on doing a video recording of stories that have been written by me, or comments heard, or items of interest to me.

What else is possible? What process is required to enable this to actually take place?

... I'm not "normal" and it's a good thing ... Introducing myself means to me taking a good look at what's going on inside my head and heart ... taking a step back and a moment to reflect if it's of interest to others and if yes ... passing it on.

At this moment in time my head is filled with questions. What if I can help? How do I go about it? What if people are interested in what I have to say? Who do I tell to find others who are like minded or need the info? My heart is as always filled with Empathy, Compassion and Love. Yes Love ... Love because it is possible to love other humans and other creatures. Love like the first time one sees a new baby or watches a flower open. Sure I'm a little afraid of being judged poorly by those that do not know me, yet I feel compelled to try. Who is it that said ... the greatest job in this world is to become all one is capable of and for this reason info is placed here.

My place to begin is here and for me, magic is real, like the sun light caught in a raindrop and the prism visible to those who have eyes to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment