Saturday 28 April 2012

Hi from Essence of Helen.
I'd really like to recieve your input on my blog ....

Today 28th April - Saturday. We vote for local council today.

Personally I've always believed in give and receive and I have endeavoured to live my life at least for the adult part of it with a consciousness of .... "in the giving there is ALWAYS receiving"
 
Way too often we're into negativity and blame ... particularly of ourselves and those we love
... Why is this happening to me (blame and negative)
... Why are you being .... (blame and negative)
It’s not anyone’s fault (no blame - no judgement, that's negative) ... it’s just the way things have been for many years .... often learned behaviour ...... Because we’re human we pass it on.
There’s a shift in this consciousness happening all over the world.
Positive thought creates positive action.
The universe has answers that are way beyond our current thoughts or beliefs
 
Try more open questions  to receive more open answers.
What would it take so this experience works out way better than I can imagine?
What would it take this "situation" work out way better than I can imagine?
How do I uncreate and destroy these thought limitations placed on this situation ?
 
Do you want things to change for the better or are you addicted to negativity and blame?
Yes ... the it takes effort on your part to change.
 
As always it's a choice. no blame. life experience is just that. choice and consequence

No comments:

Post a Comment