Saturday 6 July 2013

Bee vs Being


 
My background of DV and rape saw me in a place of non-management. I simply did not function. Getting out of bed was hmmmmmm a challenge. The result of that .... poor choice and lack of awareness. The great news is, it is possible to change ..........

I do not know why people are afraid of change. We change from babies to children, from children to teens, from teens to parents, from parents and the longest part of our living, working, participation then we simply are old and pass on. Change happens every second of every day, we don’t have the cells we started with. What is fear anyway false expectations appearing real. When was the  last time you said thank you for me being and breathing?

I’ve walked the dark path. That is why I’m offering something different to you.

Do you wish, hope, dream, desire, cry, scream alone ... you know there’s more .... you have no idea where to begin? Here’s my hand .... come to me .... I’ll run your Bars® absolutely free, as I’ve said I’ve been there, where the dark, the heavy, the whatever you choose to call it boogy man,  consumes everything. I will gift you with a Bars® session for free. What will that do? Well it’s about an hour and a quarter of the best massage you’ll ever have. When was the last time you gifted you? I can hear you even now. Why is this woman offering something for free. I’ve been there. I know that I was gifted some things for free and because of the kindness of complete strangers I am here to offer to you the same. One session absolutely free. For some that’s all that’s required, they go away and their lives are different ...  for others they sign on as clients some for a long time some for a few months. It is what it is. Do you know there’s more yet you’ve no idea how to get there? Here’s the pair of hands and I offer them for you.

I’ve been with my horse today. I call him my horse. He isn’t he is owned by someone else yet I love him. Silly when I say it ... weird when I read it ... I’m loving a horse. He is magnificent though strong like a war horse, beauty in movement and kinder than any other creature I’ve met or known he simply is awesome. Why am I bringing this to you. The lady where the horse is and the horse gift me all the time. If you’re looking for confidence, horse handling, I know where to direct you. Simply ask

You already have a picture  of me. You know I’m all about bringing it for you. There’s a new group forming .... Mansfield Tavern Monday Nights 5.45pm approx. We have dinner the menu’s amazing and for under $20 you have a great night and get to meet amazing beings. There’s a (optional free as my guest) business meeting next room after at 7.30pm where if we’re really luck the business dynamo Chez Burton will gift us with a few minutes of her time. I’ve been seeking a female role model in this time and dimension for some time and I’m so glad Chez’s is here.

My world is expanding, the joy is in being and bees. The bees have formed a home on my eaves, a little mud made hive and there’s hundreds of them. How’d I get to be so lucky? They whisper sweet hummings to me at night and I’ve so much gratitude for the awesome awareness of being here on this planet right now .... Would you choose to be more?

No comments:

Post a Comment